Seems I’m going to be rich beyond my dreams . .

Well that is according to Mr Binyamin Perez, who is willing to give me 10% of his $18 million dollar fund hidden away in a European bank, apparently he’s dying of cancer and was’nt a very generous man before he was diagnosed and now feels that he should repent and give all his money away, well apart from my 10%.

After reading his email he seems such a nice man now, but alas, I’m afraid I won’t be able to assist him, as I feel 10% of $18 million dollars would’nt last me long and I’d only end up spnding the other 90% instead of giving it away, or maybe after reading his email I’ve actually realised he’s probably a Nigerian Email Scammer, you read the email and decide for yourself 🙂

Re:GIVE ALL TO CHARITY(AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE)

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you and Please permit me to introduce myself. I am Mr.

Binyamin Perez an Israeli National and a crude oil Merchant before I

was diagnosed with esophageal cancer which has defied all medical

solutions and according to medical experts I only have a few more

months to live. As you read this you do not have to feel sorry for me

as it is a universal truth that we all must die someday, the only

problem with mine though being that I have particularly not lived my

life well in spite of my wealth and possessions as I never really

cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business.

Though I was very rich I was never generous, I was never caring about

people but only dedicated my time and resources on my business as that

was the only thing I cared about. But now I regret all this as I now

know that there is more to life than just accumulating all the wealth

in the world as I lay helplessly on my sick bed. If I was given a

second chance to live again I sure would live my life a different way

from how I have lived it owing to what has befallen me now. As my last

days alive are drawing closer and closer I have already willed out

most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family

members as well as a few close friends.

I also want my soul to be at peace with God and for him to be merciful

on me and accept my soul and to this regard I have resolved to give my

remaining funds to charity organizations as I want this to stand as

one of the last deeds I indulge in on earth before I die. Though I

have already distributed money to some charity organizations, Now that

my health has deteriorated so badly I can no longer continue with this

myself and also I do not trust my immediate family members or close

friends on this as I have once asked them to close one of my accounts

and distribute the funds therein to charity organizations in

Bulgaria,Sri-Lanka India and Pakistan they greedily kept the money to

themselves. Hence I am contacting you with this as I have lost

confidence in them because it is obvious they are not contended with

what I have left for them.

The last of my funds which no one knows of is a cash deposit of

Eighteen million U.S Dollars (18Mn USD) with a bank in Europe.

All I am asking of you is to allow me make you the beneficiary to take

over control of this cash deposit and dispatching the funds to any

charity of your choice after keeping 30% of the funds for yourself and

your family.10% of these funds should be to cover any expenses that

might be incurred in the process of making this claims.

Please contact me as soon as you get this email if you are capable and

sincere to handle this transaction on my behalf so I can forward you

with all relevant documents necessary for the claims and the name of

the security firm where the funds are deposited.

God bless you as I await words from you. Please inform as soon as possible

if you are not interested so I can proceed to seek for someone else to

carry out this on my behalf. Find attached a picture of me along with

this email for your perusal.

Please respond to me on this email address if you are willing to assist me,

binyaminperez@hotmail.com

May God Bless You.

Mr. Binyamin Perez

Vince Vince (1330 Posts)

Male :49
D.o.B. :22/05/66
Location : Manchester U.K.
Occupation : IT Support
Pets: Lola Palola - Cane Corso

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.